Interim report January 1 – September 30 2012, ProfilGruppen AB (publ)
Measures taken in a weak market
- Turnover MSEK 169.9 (179.3), down 5 percent compared to previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 1.6 (7.5) after one-off items amounting to net MSEK 5.7. Last year’s result was affected by one-off charges of net MSEK -1.5 and insurance compensation of MSEK 12.4.
- Net income MSEK -0.2 (4.3)
- Cash flow from current operations after one-off items MSEK -4.6 (27.4)
- Earnings per share SEK -0.04 (0.87)
First nine months
- Turnover MSEK 624.3 (641.2), down 3 percent from previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 23.7 (16.3) after one-off items amounting to net MSEK 9.3. Last year’s result was affected by one-off charges of MSEK -4.9 and insurance compensation of MSEK 15.0.
- Net income MSEK 13.2 (8.1)
- Cash flow from current operations after one-off items MSEK 20.0 (28.1).
- Earnings per share SEK 2.67 (1.65)
Anders Frisinger, President and CEO of ProfilGruppen, says:
"The third quarter has been characterised by weak demand. The strengthening of the Swedish krona has had a negative impact on competitiveness and earnings. In order to safeguard our result we have among other things chosen to reduce the working hours for all employees which will give us an advantage once the demand returns by maintaining the competence in the company.
The announced merger between Sapa and Hydro will create a new market situation.
The final negotiation with the insurance company regarding the fire that hit us last year was carried out in October and is expected to have a positive impact on the fourth quarter’s result by approximately MSEK 19."
Dokument och länkar Interim report ProfilGruppen AB