Documents and links
Best result in ProfilGruppen’s history.
* Turnover MSEK 1,179.4 (1,086.9), up 9 per cent compared with previous year.
* Operating profit MSEK 63.3 (44.2). *
* Net income MSEK 40.2 (8.6). *
* Cash flow from current operations MSEK 78.4 (72.5), up 8 per cent.
* Earnings per share SEK 8.15 (1.53). *
* Return on capital employed 22.8 per cent (9.3). *
* The Board is proposing a dividend of SEK 3.60 per share (2.80).
* Decision regarding investment programme of MSEK 80 for significant rationalization and conditions for increased volumes.
Nils Arthur, President and CEO of ProfilGruppen says,
“The good profit and cash flow for 2007 result in a very strong financial position for the Group.
An increased interest from the market in energy saving and climate related environmental efforts, benefit the usage of light, strong and recyclable extrusions in aluminium. My assessment is that this trend will continue.”
*For year 2006 the result after financial items was negatively affected by one-off costs in the amount of MSEK 31.8 related to the, at that time, partly owned German company PWG, of which MSEK 12.4 affected operating profit.