Interim report January 1 – June 30 2013, ProfilGruppen AB (publ)
Continued weak market
- Turnover MSEK 205.0 (227.9), down 10 percent compared to previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 0.9 (12.1), after positive one-off items amounting to MSEK 0.9 (3.6).
- Net income MSEK -0.4 (7.6)
- Cash flow from current operations MSEK -7.8 (27.0)
- Earnings per share SEK -0.08 (1.53)
First sixth months
- Turnover MSEK 384.8 (454.4), down 15 percent compared to previous year
- Operating profit MSEK -3.6 (22.1), after positive one-off items amounting to MSEK 0.9 (3.6).
- Net income MSEK -4.9 (13.4)
- Cash flow from current operations MSEK -13.6 (24.6)
- Earnings per share SEK -0.99 (2.71)
Anders Frisinger, President and CEO of ProfilGruppen, says:
Documents and links Interim report ProfilGruppen AB January - June 2013
"The market in the second quarter has stabilized but is continued week. The earlier announced reinforcement of the sales organization was implemented in the end of the quarter increasing the possibilities to higher sales volumes and profit . At the same time we have been awarded a number of orders for future deliveries to new large customers during the quarter.