Interim report January 1 – June 30 2012, ProfilGruppen AB (publ)
Continued profit improvement in the second quarter
- Turnover MSEK 227.9 (236.8), down 4 percent compared to previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 12.1 (5.5.) after positive one-off items amounting to MSEK 3.6. Last years result was effected by one-off charges of MSEK 1.3
- Net income MSEK 7.6 (2.6)
- Cash flow from current operations MSEK 27.0 (-3.5)
- Earnings per share SEK 1.53 (0.53)
First six months
- Turnover MSEK 454.4 (461.9), down 2 percent from previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 22.1 (8.8) after positive one-off items amounting to MSEK 3.6. Last years result was effected by one-off charges of MSEK 3.4
- Net income MSEK 13.4 (3.8)
- Cash flow from current operations MSEK 24.6 (0.7).
- Earnings per share SEK 2.71 (0.78)
Anders Frisinger, President and CEO of ProfilGruppen, says:
Documents and links Pressrelease Interim report from ProfilGruppen AB
"The development of the result show that we, despite the weakened market, are moving in the right direction. In order to reach our financial targets we will continue to increase our market activity focusing on existing as well as new customers. We can also increase volumes without increasing our personnel or machine capability. "