Profit improvement due to better sales and adapted cost level
* Turnover MSEK 226.5 (225.1), up 1 percent compared to previous year.
* Operating profit/loss MSEK 10.0 (3.3), previous year was affected by one-off items of MSEK 2.1.
* Net income MSEK 5.8 (1.2).
* Cash flow from current operations MSEK -2.4 (4.2).
* Earnings per share SEK 1.18 (0.24)
Peter Schön, Acting CEO of ProfilGruppen, says:
"We can now see that our program to strengthen the Group's long term competitiveness and profitability has begun to take hold. It is also pleasing to note that ProfilGruppen's delivery volume development for the first quarter surpasses the general market trend in Europe, despite the fact that our deliveries are adversely affected due to lost business after the fire damage. At present time the capacity is fully restored. "Documents and links