Documents and links
Continued weak market
* Turnover MSEK 205.3 (302.3), down 32 percent compared to the previous year.
* Operating profit/loss MSEK -10.4 (14.2), charged with one-off effects of MSEK 3.5.
* Net income MSEK -8.6 (8.9).
* Cash flow from current operations MSEK -24.6 (-2.7).
* Earnings per share SEK -1.75 (1.81)
Nils Arthur, President and CEO of ProfilGruppen says:
“The quarter has been characterized by low delivery volumes and continued uncertainty as to market trends. We have made adoptions to the prevailing market conditions and have therefore during the quarter decided to make some additional adjustments of the work force at the Group.
While the market trend has necessitated defensive measures in the short term, we have nevertheless been implementing ambitious marketing initiatives, which were recently confirmed with the signing of a two year contract with the German company Bosch.”