Interim report from ProfilGruppen AB (publ), January – September 2010
Continued result improvement
* Turnover MSEK 203.5 (173.9), up 17 percent compared to previous year.
* Operating profit/loss MSEK 7.2 (2.0).
* Cash flow from current operations MSEK 9.7 (10.8).
* Earnings per share SEK 0.83 (0.04)
First nine months
* Turnover MSEK 670.9 (572.1), up 17 percent compared to previous year.
* Operating profit/loss MSEK 25.1 (-12.6 including negative one-off items of MSEK 3.5).
* Net income MSEK 14.6 (-13.3).
* Cash flow from current operations MSEK -0.6 (9.9).
* Earnings per share SEK 2.96 (-2.70)
Changes to the Board of Directors
* As he resigns from the role as President and CEO on 31 December 2010, Nils Arthur will also leave the Board of Directors of the company.
Nils Arthur, President and CEO of ProfilGruppen, says:
“The volume growth and the previously implemented rationalisations have contributed to a continued result improvement compared to previous year.”
Documents and links wkr0005.pdf