ProfilGruppen take care of the most types of cutting processing.
CNC machining is carried out in vertical or horizontal machines. Aluminium can be machining at very high speed with good tool life, little lubrication and yields excellent surface finishes. There are great opportunities for working with modular fixtures, which provides rational and effective production. We can handle CNC machining in lenghts up to 10 000 mm.
- Cutting is usually carried out in circular saws and gives a finish of 3–5 Ra
- Milling takes place at a high number of revolutions and gives a finish of 1–3 Ra.
- Drilling provides good results if special aluminium drills are used.
- Turning with a rotating work piece is a process that provides very good finishes.
- Threading with a screw cutting tool is performed both internally and externally.
- Punching is often a cost-effective method that requires a certain investment in tools.
- Deburring of sharp section surfaces is usually done with rotating brushes.